Her Campus Book Is Available Now For Pre-Order

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

The first ever HerCampus book is here and available to pre-order! The book entitled, The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life is written by Stephanie Kaplan Lewis, Annie Chandler Wang, Windsor Hanger Western, and the Writers & Editors of Her Campus. The book is filled with advice every college girl needs and covers each aspect of the college experience. 

You can order your book from Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, IndieBound.com, Kobo.com, 800ceoread.com and Target.com.

The first-ever HerCampus book is full of advice on everything you need to know about college. It includes Insider tips to navigate classes, extracurricular activities, relationships, Greek life, parties, and much more.

It will teach you how to cope with stress and anxiety, score jobs and internships, snag a date, beat the freshmen fifteen, and more. It also teaches you how to be safe on campus, to ensure you make the most out of your time free from harm. Overall, this book tells you advice on how to make the most out of your college experience. Check out an excerpt of the book here.

Senior at Kent State | Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.