Get ready for Her Week 2017!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

Save the date! Her Week is back and better than ever! Join the women of Her Campus at Kent State University for a week of empowerment, fun, food and prizes during the week of April 3rd. Different events will occur around campus.

#HerEducation

Monday, April 3rd come see Her Campus Kent State on the first floor of the Student Center from 10am-3pm for freebies, an awesome giveaway and to learn more about the weeks awesome events!

#HerCareer

Tuesday, April 4th join us and our distinguished speakers in 340 Franklin Hall from 7-9pm for the “Excellence in Her Industry” panel. Hear from experts in fashion and marketing, a former member of the CIA, the women’s golf team and the women’s basketball team. Don’t worry, there will be a giveaway as well!

#HerHealth

Wednesday, April 5th join us in Studio 1 at the Rec from 7-8 pm center for a hip-hop cardio class! Admission to this event is a box of pads/tampos or $5. Donated menstual products will will benefit the Women’s Center. Get your workout in and enter to win our door prize!

#HerEmpowerment

Thurday, April 6th bring your girl gang and join us at Oscar Ritchie room 250 from 7-9pm for a night of fun and empowermet with Angela Funk from Pure Romance! This event is for ladies only!

#HerParty

Friday, April 6th join Her Campus Kent State at 157 Lounge in downtown Kent from 7-10pm to celebrat our 3rd birthday! There will be drink specials (featuring a signiture HC drink), mocktails for those under 21, free appetizers and sushi, a photobooth, music from the amazing DJ Dyll and of course, plenty of prizes! Bring your roomates, classmates, friends, sorority sisters, fraterninty brothers, parents, cousins and professors. You will not want to miss this amazing event!

Don’t forget to follow us on social media for updates about the events. We can’t wait to see you there!

Twitter: @HCKentState

Instaram: @hckentstate

Snapchat: hckentstate

Pinterest: Her Campus Kent State

Facebook: Her Campus Kent State

Sammy Pesick is a Senior Fashion Merchandising major at Kent State University with minors in Fashion Media and Marketing. She has a passion for food and a weakness for designer purses while polka dots are her aesthetic. Sammy is currently the President and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Kent State where she strives to share her love of Her Campus with the Kent State community.