This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kent State chapter.

It’s that time of year again: the holiday beauty sets are out! There is nothing better than beauty products in special packaging and at special prices. However, seeing all of the sparkly, colorful products on the Sephora website can be very overwhelming, and if you’re anything like me, you end up with just about everything in your cart. That being said, I have compiled a list of the 5 best 2019 holiday bundles. From skincare to makeup to hair care, there is something for everyone, including you!

Anastasia Best Brows Ever Kit 

A $43 value, this kit is priced at $30. Almost any makeup lover can tell you, Anastasia is the queen of the brows. This set comes with a full-size Brow Wiz and minis of the tinted Dip Brow gel and clear brow gel. There are also five color options to fit different hair colors. 

Benefit Lash Line Up Mascara and Eyeliner Set 

All about the eyes? This duo includes a full-sized Roller Lash mascara and waterproof Roller Liner. Plus, it comes in a cute zippered makeup bag! On top of getting two great products, buying them together in this set saves you $15.

IT COSMETICS Your Selfie-Ready Skincare 

This skincare gift set comes with a full-size primer and lip blam, as well as a travel-sized eye cream, moisturizer and micellar water. It’s valued at $114, but you can get it for just $49. Promoted as a solution for clogged pores, dryness and uneven skin tone, this set is for all skin types. Who doesn’t want selfie-ready, nourished skin?

IGK Upgraded First Class Dry Shampoo Duo 

For those who go a few days (or a few weeks) between washes, this dry shampoo might just change your life. Not only does it absorb hair oils, but it actually cleanses the scalp and removes odor, so it’s pretty much a refresh in a can. This full size and travel size duo is a $41 value for just $27 and this product is for all hair types.  

Kiehl’s Must-Have Mini Masks 

Another skincare bundle, this Kiehl’s set comes with a cleansing mask, a soothing mask, a radiance mask and a firming mask that will give any face mask-lover great options. At $32, this is a great way to test Kiehl’s different face masks before buying a full size one. 

There you have it: the best products and the best deals at Sephora! Hopefully, this helped sort through all of the amazing deals and gave you some gift ideas, even if they are gifts to yourself!

Haley Tiepelman

Kent State '20

Haley is a Fashion Merchandising major at Kent State University and is minoring in Fashion Media. Along with fashion, she loves music and attending concerts, especially in her hometown of St.Louis.
Junior at Kent State, with a mojor in journalism and a minor in fashion media. I like to write about fashion, lifestyle and Harry Styles.