Grubhub Announces Exclusive Promotion for KSU Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

Grubhub just made quarantine meals easier on your pockets and more rewarding with their offer for Kennesaw State University students.

The world-renowned online food ordering company just announced a limited time promotional Grubhub+ membership for KSU students and did I mention, it’s free? Everyone repeat after me, “If it’s free, it’s for me.” The student membership comes with multiple benefits including:

• Free Delivery on orders of $12+ at select restaurants
  • $10 Grubhub Cashback after every $100 spent for a limited time
  • Premium support and expedited customer service from Elite Care team
  • Matched Donate the Change donations for a limited time

Wondering how you can unlock your free membership? You can take advantage of this amazing offer following the simple steps listed below.

1. Download the Grubhub App
  2. Sign up with your name and email address
  3. Go to My Grubhub → Settings →  Campus Dining → Find your campus
  4. Add in your campus card or student ID after selecting your campus and graduation date

Grubhub requires students to enter credit card information upon signing up for the membership but assures them that they will not be charged.

Grubhub serves customers in over 4,000 U.S. cities and London with over 300,000 restaurant options sure to satisfy your needs and help your favorite restaurants stay afloat amid uncertain times. Stay safe and happy Grubhubbing!

Hi! I’m Taylor. I’m a Journalism & Emerging Media Major at Kennesaw State University and I’m a member of HerCampus @ KSU! I love all things beauty, pop culture, pageants, and broadcasting. When I graduate, I plan on working for a broadcasting network as an investigative reporter. I hope you follow Her Campus At KSU so you never miss our articles! ?
A collegiette's guide to life from the KSU chapter of Her Campus!