5 Food Instagram Pages You Need To Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kennesaw chapter.

Food pages on Instagram are honestly my weakness. Here are my favorites!

Buzzfeed Tasty

Ugh, my ULTIMATE favorite! Buzzfeed Tasty makes the food or drinks with instructions so you can make it at home for yourself or others! 

Her Campus Foodie

Her Campus is always aesthetically pleasing but their food page? ON ANOTHER LEVEL, OKAY? The food they show makes you want to grab and eat it!

Bring Me

Bring Me takes you on a wild ride to outside the U.S., to different countries, or your state! The food possibilities are ENDLESS on this Instagram account!

Food Insider

Food Insiders takes you on a beautiful, food-filled journey to how restaurants make their memorable meals! This Instagram account is THE best!

Food Fetish

The ultimate food Instagram is here, and it’s AMAZING! Food Fetish has the tastiest, juiciest, mouth-watering food account you could ever imagine!

Watching these videos and looking at the pictures will have you hungry! I’ll be right back. Food is calling my name!

Jaz Daley

Kennesaw '22

Jaz Daley is an Alum from Kennesaw State University and she majored in Public Relations. Jaz is the founder of the Her Campus chapter at Kennesaw State and was the Campus Correspondent and President for 4 years. In her spare time, she likes to create various DIY projects, read, and hang out with her furbabies. She hopes to continue her studies and lead Disney's Public Relations team in the future.