This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Keiser LAC chapter.

When your English teacher also happens to have a degree in music, he doesn’t only grade your paper, he grades your performance. 

The new music club held its first meeting of the semester on Tuesday, September 8th at the Cultural Center, where both students and professors attended to support and know more about the club’s mission and purpose. The intructors, who are also students trained in the musical arts, performed a couple of songs to introduce themselves to the attentive audience. If you didn’t make it to the meeting, make sure to contact the club’s executive board to make your schedule and attend their next meetings!

Valeria is the correspondent and head editor of her chapter in Keiser University Latin American Campus and is a second-semester freshman pursuing a degree in International Business diplomacy. She has an addiction to reading, writing, and cookie milkshakes. She manages her chapter’s club on her campus in Nicaragua and is actively involved in other campus activities as well, but you can usually find her gushing about the latest novel she read, having lots of snacks, and playing tennis.