This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Keiser LAC chapter.

They say eyes are the windows to our soul, and this cutie has the most beautiful eyes and soul you can find on campus. Meet Samantha Masou, a great classmate with a cheerful spirit.

Age: 21

Major/concentration: Business Administration with minor on politics

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Tegucigalpa, Honduras

Describe yourself in three words:

Forgiving

Cheerful

Trustworthy

What is your favorite outfit?

My skinny jeans with one of the many t-shirts of the university I own, of course, and my tennis shoes.

How do you like to spend your summer? 

I like to do different things all the time, but travel to different places is always my favorite part of the summer and especially if it is with my friends. 

What is your favorite spot on campus?

The first stair of the south porch, I have found peace for many hours in that place.

What are your plans after graduation?

Well, to start I´m planning to find a job here in Nicaragua, then travel the world and work in other countries. I would like to have as many experiences as possible with other cultures. 

5 random fact about you:

-I am crazy in love with the beach

-When I was a baby I used to have blue eyes

-My favorite person in the world is my mom (she is hilarious)

-I don’t like cajeta and I don’t understand why people like it

-I have a crush with the moon

I am a sophomore at Keiser University LAC, my major is psychology. I love to hang out with my friends and listen to music, discover new places is my favourite hobby specially if is with my family. My favorite place is my hometown San Pedro Sula, Honduras. I always enjoy for a trip to the ice-cream store, my parents are my biggest blessing and always my greater proof that true love do exist. Hope you like my articles:) 
I am a Sophomore in Keiser University Latin American Campus, and my major is Political Science. I enjoy reading, writing, and playing volleyball. I love Nicaragua, my favourite place is Granada because of it's rich culture, and vibrant colors. My favourite singer is Halsey, and her album Badlands is definitely my favourite album. I love having new opportunities, I am a risk taker, and I really enjoy taking on new adventures. Right now, I am enjoying the ride and I am learning new things every day!