This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Keiser LAC chapter.

We all know that college can be extremely stressful and it is important for us to have a time to relax and forget about our tests, assignments, and other things that might stress us. Stress is very harmful to our bodies, in fact it can cause many diseases that will affect your daily lives. We all stress over friends, relationships, class, clubs, sports but our bodies deserve quality time for ourselves. Here are some ways to relax and forget about the stress!

Go to the beach

Sing out loud

Pray

Travel

Hang out with your besties

I am a Sophomore in Keiser University Latin American Campus, and my major is Political Science. I enjoy reading, writing, and playing volleyball. I love Nicaragua, my favourite place is Granada because of it's rich culture, and vibrant colors. My favourite singer is Halsey, and her album Badlands is definitely my favourite album. I love having new opportunities, I am a risk taker, and I really enjoy taking on new adventures. Right now, I am enjoying the ride and I am learning new things every day!