This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KCL chapter.

It is here again. The most wonderful season of the year: FALL!!! It does not matter if you say Fall or Autumn we all mean the same thing: PUMPKINS, HALLOWEEN, COZY DAYS and the list goes on. And if you believe it or not London is one of the best cities for Fall and here is why: 

1. The nice parks: 

Have you ever seen the parks in London at any other time than Fall? Now just imagine those parks in Fall. YEEES!! You imagine correctly. Those parks give me real Fall vibes and are the perfect location for a photoshoot with your Pumpkin Spice Latte in your hands. 

2.  London’s haunted spots: 

Have you ever heard of London’s haunted spots? Yes, you read correctly. There are There are tours that you can do to see those spots and some of them are even for FREE. YES FOR FREE!!! I personally have never done one but I really want to do one. And it gives real Halloween vibes. 

3.  Oktoberfest: 

As a German I do not approve 100 percent of those Oktoberfests spread all over London, but they do have nice things to offer and if you cannot go to Munich then London is definitely a good alternative. The Oktoberfests here still quite fun, so if you want to check it out, go there. 

4.  Go to Starbucks: 

I do not know about you but nothing screams louder than Starbucks in Fall. I mean Pumpkin Spice Latte and Mocha Praline Macchiato are the Fall drinks. So just go and get them. This reminds me Fall is also Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows time, so you know what that means. 

5. Go to a museum: 

London has a lot of museums to offer and to be honest why not go out and visit a museum? It is a really nice indoor activity on those rainy days and you learn something. Tell me a better combination? 

6. Halloween Movie Marathon: 

Nothing screams Fall louder than a Halloween Movie Marathon that you can do every time. Who says you need to do a Halloween Movie Marathon only on Halloween? Just grab some of your friends and do it whenever. It will be a lot of fun and it will give you Fall vibes. 

These were my little tips on what you could do in Fall in London. If you have anymore suggestions let me know and have a nice Fall!

My name is Carrie, I am 26 years old and from Berlin, Germany. My background lies in psychology in which I gained an undergraduate degree at an American University in Berlin, a MSc in Clinical Neurodevelopmental Sciences at King's and I just graduated from my MSc in Neuroimaging sill at King's. I have always loved to write about different things, currently I have four blogs on the internet on different topics. I just like to share my opinion and ideas with people and I am always happy to hear feedback on that. In my free time I am a huge Star Wars fan, I love to binge watch TV shows especially from the 90s, going to the theatre and just relaxing and meeting up with my friends. And food is life.
President of Her Campus KCL!