Your Must-Have Spring Break Items

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Spring break is rapidly approaching, and while we can’t wait to hit the sandy beaches it’s also important that we check off all the must-have items for an unforgettable spring break. Get a head start on your ultimate packing list with the help of The Orchid Boutique.

Bikinis

The race for the perfect bikini has begun, and The Orchid Boutique offers a wide variety of designer swimwear fit for all body types. From Brazilian to high-waisted, they have it all and are perfect for any destination – poolside, private beach, or even a wild cruise getaway.

Emma Mojito Daisy, $93

Marvie White Reed, $93

Black Lace Strapback Bikini, $147

Black Crochet Neck Bikini, $143

Tunics and Cover Ups

Looking for a comfortable outfit fit for any tropical destination? Pair one of these trendy ensembles with brightly colored jewelry and an oversized tote for a finished and flawless look.

Bazak Tunic, $67

Philo Pant, $79

India Tunic, $90

Ora Jane Dress, $144

Accessories

Make a statement both on and off the beach with these super cute accessories. Mix and match them for the perfect boho look.

Coral Beach Turban, $14

Blue Lagoon, $28

Neon Wrap Bracelet, $41

Maya Mini Weekender Bag, $168

Shoes

Trendy beach shoes and summer flats are an essential part of your SB packing list. Pair them with your fave shorts, bikini top, and flash tat for the complete beach ensemble.

Tractor Sandals, $70

Phuket Gold Shoes, $89

Bahamas Pineapple Express Shoes, $89

Lhasa Sunrise, $129

Shop the Orchid Boutique today and save with the coupon code below. For a limited time only! No minimum purchase necessary.

Aleixka has a B.A. in Media Arts and Design and a minor in Spanish from James Madison University. She loves all things books, traveling, food, and photography.