harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Skinny Minimergency Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

After many uh-oh incidents, and much complaining of little hiccups that make life just a little harder, my boyfriend invested in something for me called a Skinny Minimergency Kit by PINCH Provisions. It is a lifesaver, literally!

In this little clutch, you will find 22 beauty, fashion and personal care essentials that you rarely have in your purse when you need them. It contains an adhesive bandage, safety pin, blotting tissues, facial tissue, pain reliever, tweezers, double-sided tape, breath freshener, dental floss, tampon, emery board, clear nail polish, mending kit, earring backs (I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been in need of one of these!), lip balm, built-in mirror, clear elastics, stain remover, deodorant towelette, nail polish remover pad, bobby pins, and lastly, hairspray.

Avoid the stresses of coming up short of something in your time of need, whether it is at an interview or on a night out with your boyfriend’s family (for the first time EVER). It’s priced at $24 and I’ve found it be to worth every penny!

Hey Ya'll! Here at James Madison University I'm majoring in Writing, Rhetoric and Technical Communication and minoring in Family Studies. I'm just a student writing my way through college, and when I'm not busy doing that, I have my nose in a book. I couldn't make it through a day without Country music, and I love the OBX (it's Heaven on earth!).
Aleixka has a B.A. in Media Arts and Design and a minor in Spanish from James Madison University. She loves all things books, traveling, food, and photography.