Neutro Lead Image 3?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Neutro Lead Image 3?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media

It’s Libra Season! And Here’s What To Expect

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Hopefully we are all making it out of this retrograde, so let’s talk some more about what I think you Libras should expect for Libra season!

It’s time to take some time for ourselves instead of focusing on others. Whether your summer was spent getting over a break-up or spending everyday hanging out with friends, take some time this Libra season to focus on what matters to YOU. Spend a little money on some new clothes if you’re able, go take yourself to a nice dinner/take-out, whatever you can do to make yourself feel extra special. 

Avoid meaningless relationships! The people who mean the most to you and reciprocate that energy will reveal themselves. Do not waste time on people who do not give you the love and support you give them. From experience, it will be hard and uncomfortable. Sometimes, being uncomfortable is what we need to grow into a better person!

Work has been at the forefront of your mind, whether that be internships, summer jobs or your career. As we transition into the school year, remember to take steps away from projects to clear your mind. Try doing the Wordle or Crossword from New York Times, massage pressure points or listen to music. This will not only benefit the quality of your work, but also help you stay organized. Accountability partners can be helpful to make sure you’re giving yourself time away from work!

Take some time to do calming, physical activity! Your stress levels have been on high and its time to give back to your body. Take hot girl walks, take a dance class or working on dynamic stretching! Our body needs the space to heal from all that we put it through, whether that be partying with friends or late late late night study sessions. Remember this is your vessel! Take care of it.

In summary:

1. Take some time for yourself
  2. Cut off toxic relationships
  3. Take brain-breaks from projects
  4. Exercise to raise those endorphins

It’s going to be a great season Libras!

Nicole Bell is a fourth-year writing, rhetoric, and technical communication major with a women, gender, and sexuality studies minor. She is always with her cats, Doja Cat and Post Malone, and puppy, Aspen. She daydreams about when she will live in NYC.