This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

With Christmas approaching the looming question of what to get your best-friend, mom, or significant other is a challenging task. Whether you have $5, $20, $100, or more, I have the perfect gift guide for you. 

For a more affordable gift you could go to your local dollar store and find a cute festive basket. Fill it with your person’s favorite candies. A little Starbucks drink, or maybe even a card with writing on it saying, “A gift certificate for a ‘me and you’ day.” This day could entail getting your guy’s favorite snacks and watching a fun little rom-com. You could also buy some face masks, nail polish and have a spa night. 

If you have a bit more money to spend, flowers are always a safe bet. They are beautiful and can instantly bring joy to someone. You also could get them a gift card to their favorite restaurant or maybe even a gift certificate to get a manicure. You could also get them a disposable camera, perfume, small beauty products, or anything cheaper that you know they will love. 

Now, if your budget is on the bigger side, Ugg Slip Ons are the rave this year. The AirPod Maxes are also on everyone’s Christmas list. You can also go to a Kate Spade or Coach store before the holidays and they typically have amazing deals. Here a bag would typically be $300, but it could be on sale for $100. 

I hope my gift guide was helpful, and Happy Holidays!

She/Her Thomas Jefferson University Fashion Merchandising & Management Major