This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

We recently received a survival kit from HerCampus to help get us through midterms. I tested a few of the items last week, and I was in for a treat. Read my review below!

1. Skintimate 2-in-1 shave cream & skin conditioner: Perfect for before and after shaving, this cream will leave your legs feeling very smooth and moisturized. This is a go-to product, especially when you’re on-the-go or short on time.

2. L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk: This product will help you maintain a summer glow even during the cooler and overcast months. Wrapped up in a convenient pack, this item contains the perfect amount of tanning milk to give you touch of color in the midst of fall.

3. Franks RedHot: Add some “zing” to your favorite foods with the hot sauce and seasoning packets in this carrying case. Franks RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and Old Bay Seasoning are a staple for any game day snack that needs a little more flavor.

Our Campus Correspondents also received safety keychain alarms to keep them safe wherever they may be at any time. Thank you, Her Campus!

Check back in next week to see what else we received!

JCU Campus Correspondent