Campus Cutie: Zac Gehner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

The Basics:

Name: Zac Gehner

Hometown: Cincinnati, OH

Major: Marketing and Logistics

Year: Sophomore

JCU Life

Campus Involvement: RA in Sutowski Hall, John Carrolll Labre

Favorite Professor: Senora Matos… she is the G.O.A.T without a doubt.

Best Study Spot: My room when my residents aren’t playing FIFA

Why You Picked JCU: I picked JCU because it was affordable, the 5 year MBA program, far from home, and because I had the opportunity to play football here. I eventually gave up football to be an RA, which was a better fit for me.

Fun Facts: I am a cashier at Walmart during the summer, I produce and act in movies (one is currently in production), I enjoy playing every sport except for baseball, curling, and synchronized swimming, I LOVE music and movies, I enjoy working out, and I am really into skateboarding even though I’m not the best at it.

Favorite 90s TV Show: FULL HOUSE…. without a doubt.

Dream Job: Professional skateboarder, professional R&B singer, shoe and clothing designer or just working for Nike, Vans, or The Hundreds

Dream Vacation Spot:  Traveling to England and watching the Manchester United-Manchester City game is a lifelong dream/goal of mine!

Celeb Crush: Jhene Aiko and Emma Stone when she had red hair.

Love Life

Relationship Status: In a Relationship with a really great girl!

What You Look for in a Significant Other: Lives by Christian Values, Sense of Humor, Athletic, is a genuinely kind person.

Deal Breaker: If she smokes….by far the biggest deal breaker.

Best Date Idea: I like staying in. The best date for me would be going out for some good food and spending the rest of the night watching movies with some warm blankets.