Confectioners Sugar – 1/2 cup
Cream Cheese – 8 oz (1 block)
Peanut Butter – 1 1/4 cup
Gelatin, powdered – 1 tsp
Cold Water – 1 oz (2 Tbsp)
Heavy Cream – 1 cup
Premade graham cracker pie crust or Oreo pie crust
- *Bloom gelatin in water in a small bowl. Cream together the cream cheese and confections sugar in a large bowl for 5 minutes.
2. Add peanut butter to the cream cheese and confectioners sugar mixture and mix until combined.
3. Heat bloomed gelatin over *water bath until clear. *Temper peanut butter mixture into gelatin then add together.
4. Slightly whip cream then fold into peanut butter mixture until smooth
5. Put batter into premade graham cracker or Oreo shell.
6. Put in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
7. Take out of the fridge and enjoy!
*Bloom- the process where gelatin is soaked in cold water for a few minutes before using
*Temper- to bring two liquids you plan to blend together to a similar temperature before combining them completely
*Water Bath- a pot of boiling water with a bowl on top with ingredients in it to melt but not directly over flame