This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Ingredients:

Confectioners Sugar – 1/2 cup

Cream Cheese – 8 oz (1 block)

Peanut Butter – 1 1/4 cup

Gelatin, powdered – 1 tsp

Cold Water – 1 oz (2 Tbsp)

Heavy Cream – 1 cup

Premade graham cracker pie crust or Oreo pie crust

Directions:

1. *Bloom gelatin in water in a small bowl. Cream together the cream cheese and confections sugar in a large bowl for 5 minutes.

2. Add peanut butter to the cream cheese and confectioners sugar mixture and mix until combined.

3. Heat bloomed gelatin over *water bath until clear. *Temper peanut butter mixture into gelatin then add together.

4. Slightly whip cream then fold into peanut butter mixture until smooth

5. Put batter into premade graham cracker or Oreo shell.

6. Put in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.

7. Take out of the fridge and enjoy!

*Bloom- the process where gelatin is soaked in cold water for a few minutes before using

*Temper- to bring two liquids you plan to blend together to a similar temperature before combining them completely

*Water Bath- a pot of boiling water with a bowl on top with ingredients in it to melt but not directly over flame

Gabriella Finn is the treasurer for Her Campus at Indiana University of Pennsylvania chapter. She takes care of the budget and finances for the chapter. She also writes recipes for Her Campus at the IUP chapter. Beyond Her Campus, Gabriella is the treasurer for Management Association and a member of Eta Sigma Delta. She is a junior majoring in Hospitality Management. She also has a certificate in baking and pastry from Indiana University of Pennsylvania Academy of Culinary Arts. She competed her externship at Nemacolin as a pastry extern. In her free time, Gabriella likes to watch Friends and bake. If it is someone’s birthday , Gabriella always makes them a special cake. She works as a server and a line cook at The Mayfield, which she loves. She started working there in the summer of 2023 and works there when she goes home on the weekends. This is her favorite job she has ever had!