The opinions expressed in this article are the writer’s own and do not reflect the views of Her Campus.
I think that baking has become on of my favorite past times. Last semester I discovered a chocolate chip cookie recipe that was perfect for me. I would make them and sit there and eat cookies for days because they were so good. I also got my family on these cookies and they always look forward to the day that I make them again.
So lets get on to the recipe:
- Ingredients Needed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Now let’s make some cookies.
- For starters let mix together the brown sugar and regular sugar
- Then we want to add 2 sticks of melted butter and mix until creamy
- Add the eggs and the vanilla and then mix them all up
- Next sift in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Then add the chocolate chips and mix all together
- Use a cookie scooper or whatever and out them onto a cookie pan to bake
- Bake on 350 for 8-10 mins
- Bam Cookies!