bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Get the Perfect Tan with Bondi Sands!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

After this past long and cold winter, it seemed as if summer would never get here. It’s been warm for the past couple of days so I think it’s safe to say the warm weather is finally here to stay. But what’s warm weather without a tan? Bondi Sands has you covered.

Bondi Sands is an Australian tanning brand whose goal is to give you the perfect Aussie tan. It’s the #1 best selling self tanner in Australia, New Zealand, and the US and can be found at your local Walgreens.

Are you worried that the tan might be too dark or too light for you skin? Bondi Sands offers tanning foams in all different shades: ultra dark, dark, and light/medium. The ultra dark tanning foam is enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E which will have your skin feeling healthy. The dark tanning foam gives you a rich and flawless tan and will leave you with a fresh coconut scent. The light/medium tanning foam is ultra hydrating and so lightweight that you won’t even know it’s there. Apply these tanning foams with the application mitt for an even and streak free tan. After applying the foam, toss the mitt in the wash and use it again.

If you don’t think a tanning foam is right for you, then you should try the liquid gold oil. The liquid gold is a has touch dry formula which sets in a moment. It takes about 2-3 hours to fully develop so make sure you leave yourself enough time before flaunting your perfect tan.

If you mess up your tan, don’t worry! Bondi Sands tan eraser is a non-abrasive product that will strip your tan within minutes while keeping your skin silky and smooth.

Bondi Sands products are perfect for getting you the perfect summer tan. Stay up to date with their social media posts by following them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Interested in buying their products? You can visit their website to find the right product for you.

Kate is a senior Communications Media major at Indiana University of Pennsylvania from Bentleyville, Pennsylvania. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, taking long naps, eating ice cream with lots of sprinkles, photography, musicals, walking her dog, and listening to 60s/70s music.