Everything You Need to Survive Fall HC Style

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Oh, Fall. That wonderful time of year that only makes its presence known for a few short weeks in October before Winter comes in and dumps havoc all over our lives. Fall is a wonderful time, but with the changing of the seasons means you may need to change your routine a bit aka do some shopping and try some new products. Luckily, Her Campus has you covered with all of the stuff you never knew you needed to survive this Fall season!

1. BUXOM Cosmetics Big Tease™ Plumping Mascara

Do you know that you should replace your mascara two to three months after opening it? I’ll spare you the details of what happens when you keep it around too long. Just in time for you to replace the mascara you’ve been using since July is BUXOM Cosmetics Big Tease™ Plumping Mascara! With a blend of 3 high-performing and perfectly calibrated waxes delivers a smooth and creamy application experience, while the conical-shaped brush works with chiseled-tip fibers to build base-to-tip intensity this mascara makes your eyelashes look noticeably longer! It is also smudge and flake resistant, so you don’t have to worry about ruining it throughout the day! I can tell you from personal experience, I’m in love with it.

2. Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles 4ct.-0.5g

Thigh high boots are still all the craze and we all know what happens when you’ve been wearing them way too often…the heel starts to wear. Just in time to put that heel right back where it goes is Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles 4ct.-0.5g! These life-saving little tubes have just enough in them for whatever fast fix you may need and will fit easily in your purse. Whether fixing a shoe or putting a bookcase together, Krazy Glue bonds wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl, and ceramics! We even used it in a craft of our own! Check out our work below!

3. Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner

No one likes shaving in Fall. It’s cold out and by the time you get out of the shower and get dressed, you can already feel the hair growing back. Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner solves all of those problems by letting you shave and condition your legs in one step for touch-ably smooth and conditioned skin. That’s right, this luxurious, non-foaming cream goes on like a lotion and provides 24 hours of moisturization. You can skip the shower when it comes to shaving! The shave cream and skin conditioner uses shea butter and soy protein to leave your legs looking and feeling beautiful!

4. Frank’s RedHot + Zip Pouch

Hot sauce is one of the most underrated condiments, but no regular hot sauce will do. Frank’s RedHot is the Perfect Blend of Flavor and Heat® and is the #1 brand of Hot Sauce in America. Even better, if you want to keep Frank’s RedHot in your bag and not worry about making a mess they make an adorable pouch! Find yourself the perfect travel size bottle and never worry about not having your #1 choice. You can never go wrong with Frank’s RedHot because it’s made with 5 real ingredients® to keep you happy!

5. Katy Perry’s INDI Fragrance

I, personally, believe in switching my scents with the seasons and Katy Perry gives us the chance to do just that. Katy Perry’s INDI is a one of a kind seductive musk fragrance that elevates the senses. The fragrance is artfully crafted with eleven different musks that blend beautifully with top notes of oriental plum and Italian bergamot. The combination of fresh muguet and white cedar wood mingle with the velvety warmth of amber and vanilla in the background. Katy Perry’s INDI fragrance is as unique as the people who wear it. Get yours from Walgreens, online or in-stores!

6. Chocolate Sea Salt GōL Bar and Maple Sea Salt GōL Bar

Getting the correct amount of protein in your diet is hard. If you’re me, remembering that food is a thing you’re supposed to do is difficult. Regardless, Garden of Life has our back. The Chocolate Sea Salt GōL Bar and Maple Sea Salt GōL Bar both contain 12g of Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, grass-fed whole milk protein along with real whole foods such as organic dates, nuts and blueberries. They’re also high in fiber with no added sugar and are gluten free! In addition to the chocolate sea salt and maple sea salt, there is also chocolate coconut and blueberry!

7. Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Water

With the change of weather, my skin goes insane and nothing I do ever makes it feel completely clean. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Water has been a lifesaver recently! The all-in-one cleanser removes makeup, lifting dirt and oil with no rinsing or harsh rubbing. The bi-phase formula includes all of the benefits of the traditional formula, but it removes even the most stubborn long-wear makeup and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.

8. Wallflowers Fragrance Plugs + Wallflowers Fragrance Refills

When your apartment or room smells good, you feel good. Just trust me on that one. As America’s #1 Fragrance Diffuser for the Home, Wallflowers Fragrance Plugs add always-on fragrance and a decorative statement to every room! They’re also a great way to avoid breaking the “no candles” rule if you live on campus. There are a variety of more than 60 one-of-a-kind Fragrance Plug designs to pair with more than 60 classic and seasonal fragrances. Even better, Bath & Body Works recently launched Scent Switching Wallflowers Duo Plugs, which allows you to automatically alternate fragrances approximately every two days to prevent fragrance fatigue. Sign up for Bath & Body Works‘ emails for daily deals and special offers!

9. Personal Alarm with Key Ring & Personal Alarm with Clip and LED light & Drink Test Kit

We all know the “rules.” Don’t walk home alone. Watch your drink at all times. If someone approaches you, make as much noise as possible. Sabre designs products with all of these thoughts in mind. Their Personal Alarm with Clip and LED light is perfect for running and the LED flashlight with on, slow flash, and fast flash modes to ensure that you are visible in all light conditions. The clip on design guarantees that you don’t have to fumble around to find the alarm. The Personal Alarm with Key Ring is a user friendly design! Simply pull the pin and sound the alarm and push pin back in to stop sound and use again. It’s scary to think of someone tampering with your drink, but Sabre has you covered with the Drink Test Kit. The kit can test for GHB and Ketamine in alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks. Put you mind at ease with some of these useful products.

10. L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk

Fall in Pennsylvania basically means that the tan you worked so hard for will be gone in a few short weeks. Thankfully, L’Oreal has us covered with this luxurious milky lotion that fits in your beauty routine for a hydrating, gradual glow. What’s even better? You can use it in place of your everyday moisturizer, up to three times per week! L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk gives you a streak free tan while nourishing your skin with Vitamin E. Skip the expensive tanning package this year and let L’Oreal take care of your skin!

All photos by Kate Marodi

Danielle Jones is from Jeannette, Pennsylvania--a small town with big pride. As an English, Writing major with a minor is Business Administration she loves words and truly believes in their power. She is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for Her Campus at IUP. In her free time, Danielle enjoys reading, writing, and all things Shonda Rhimes.