Spring Break Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

We’re putting down our books, saying goodbye to the library and heading out for some much deserved R&R. Her Campus put together all the essentials Hoosiers will need for our best spring break ever! From good eats (*cough – Chipotle coupons – CHIPOTLE!) and beauty treats to lounge reads, HC is keeping us fully stocked with HC-approved must-haves. Whether you’re off to the beach, hitting the ski slopes or heading home, here are some goodies from our national team.*

Thank you to HC and the following brands for considering us, Hoosiers, in preparation of SB2K15:

SABRECompletely BareNot Your Mother’s HaircareSimon & ShusterChipotleThe Intern’s Handbook by Shane KuhnLUNA

Want to win some of these fabulous freebies? Check out this week’s Snapshot and our social media @HerCampusIU for all the deets!

* Modified copy from HC Spring Break Survival Kit greeting

Kelsey is a junior at Indiana University where she is majoring in journalism and concentrating in informatics. She began her Her Campus experience as a contributing writer in Fall 2012. Kelsey was incredibly excited to begin her new role on the HCIU team as co-campus correspondent last fall. When she's not studying or writing, Kelsey enjoys a sipping a strong cup o' joe, reviving thrift store wardrobes and drooling over Netflix eye candy.