This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

(Photo courtesy of James Easter)

THE BASICS:
Name & Nickname: James EasterMajor:  
ChemistryYear & Age: Junior, 20Hometown:  
ZionsvilleRelationship Status:  
SingleExtra Curricular Activities:  
Tennis, volleyball, ultimate frisbeeGreek, or Nah: Nah

FAVES:Current artist: Twenty-One PilotsSuperhero: Iron ManParty theme: Luau themeFirst date food: SushiCelebrity crush: Nina DobrevIce cream flavor: Pistachio

(Photo credit: Natalie Rowthorn)

HCIU: If you could be anyone in the world for one day, living or dead, who would it be?JE: Daniel Tosh

HCIU: What’s a day-in-the-life look like for you?JE: On a normal day, I go to class, hang out with my roommates and play some video games with my friends. Later in the night, I might do some homework or go to the gym.

HCIU: Dream job?JE: Anesthesiologist

HCIU: Biggest turn-on? Turn-off?JE: Turn-on: Beautiful eyes. Turn-off: Tattoos and nose rings.

HCIU: What is your favorite thing about IU?JE: My favorite thing about IU is the variety of people. No matter what you enjoy doing you are almost certain to find a group or club associated with it, so everybody is able to do what they enjoy doing.

Natalie Rowthorn, 20, is a junior at Indiana University - Bloomington. She is a journalism major with a concentration in international studies and a minor in French.She is involved with various organizations on campus. She is on the social committee for Independent Council and Treasurer of Club Field Hockey. Natalie is also the Vice President of She's the First at IU, a non-profic organization dedicated to sponsoring girls' education in the developing world.Natalie is on the Opinion Editorial Board of the student-run campus newspaper, the Indiana Daily Student. She is also a staff writer for College Lifestyles Indiana University Satellite.Her hobbies/addictions include French cuisine, world travel, Cheerios, and spontaneous photo-bombing.