This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

We, at Her Campus Indiana University, were so thrilled to receive the HC-approved Finals Survival Kit. This box of goodies included some Hoosier faves:

• Chipotle BOGO burrito coupons – These vanished within seconds from our giveaway table, obvi.
  • Bayer’s The Timeline Project Zines
  • Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna bars – Our fave flavor for the winter season
  • Cosabella coupons
  • Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Samples – We were able to defy the series of sneezes and coughs that surrounded us in all our lectures
  • Kettle Brand Hey Neighbor Kits
  • TRESemme hair spray and Keratin Smooth sample sets – After all, a chic Collegiette is a smart Collegiette
  • CamelBak Pink Eddy Bottle

From study break munchies to hair sprays for flyaways, Hoosier Collegiettes are so thankful for their HC Finals Survival Kits!

* Images courtesy of Kelsey Roadruck

Kelsey is a junior at Indiana University where she is majoring in journalism and concentrating in informatics. She began her Her Campus experience as a contributing writer in Fall 2012. Kelsey was incredibly excited to begin her new role on the HCIU team as co-campus correspondent last fall. When she's not studying or writing, Kelsey enjoys a sipping a strong cup o' joe, reviving thrift store wardrobes and drooling over Netflix eye candy.
Rachel Kantrowitz is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in Political Science with minors in journalism and history. Aside from writing for Her Campus IU, Rachel is also the Social Committee Chair for Independent Council at IU and spent her summer interning at a magazine in London! Some of her favorite things include shopping, her hometown, Boston, traveling and thursdays at KOK.