free to use sounds kOuCX7fh50U unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
free to use sounds kOuCX7fh50U unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Check Out What HCIU is Up to This Summer!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

As the 2016-2017 school year comes to a close, the HCIU team is gearing up for a busy summer full of work, internships, and hopes of finding a full-time job after graduation. The work certainly doesn’t stop once finals are over! Check out below what your favorite HCIU writer has in store for the future!

Olivia Easton: Olivia will be interning for a public relations and advertising firm in her home town of Miami, Florida. She will be returning to HCIU as the co-Campus Coordinator in the fall!

Brooke Ellis: Brooke is interning at New Chicago Consulting, a PR firm in Chicago, where she will be researching political competition. 

Charlee Hrubesky: Charlee will be interning for CollegeFashionista as a Style Guru. She will also be busy bartending part-time at her parents’ restaurant and working at her cousin’s boutique in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Charlee will also be returning to HCIU as a co-Campus Coordinator in the fall.

Emily Karr: Emily is graduating this spring and moving back home to New Jersey. She is still on the job hunt looking to pursue journalism in New York.  She hopes to find a job doing PR or writing editorial for an online/print publication.

We thank you for reading our articles this year! Check back in this fall for new content! We will be back! Xoxo, the HCIU team.

Title Image Credit*