University Nail Pax Nail Wraps take over tailagates

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Iowa State chapter.

I love football. I don’t understand football, but I love it – as many college girls do. Whether it be cheering, tailgating, DIY game outfits, or attractive football players – going to college football games is one of my favorite things to do. As a student at Iowa State University, Cyclone football is a big deal.

University Nail Pax makes adorable, easy-to-use, university designed nail stickers. As I mentioned before, I love college game outfits. These nail wraps are the perfect accessory for game day.

The stickers are easy to use & took 10 minutes (at the most) to put on. Check out the designs online at shopunp.com or visit Iowa State’s bookstore. Keep in mind – the company makes designs for multiple Universities (But ISU is my favorite, of course.).

Jessi Wilson

Iowa State

I’m Jessi—a simple college gal turned blogger, style editor, stylist and founder of TheStylishPrint.com. As a sophomore in apparel merchandising and journalism, I have a passion for all things style- and mass media- related; I am thrilled to be a campus correspondent for HerCampus.com.