This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Ladies grab your girls and fellas grab your guys because spring break 2018 is around the corner! Plan a fun, week-long getaway with your friends that you all will never forget. Still can’t figure where you all would like to travel? Don’t worry I will be your tour guide with a list of the top 7 hottest places to check off your travel wish list.

1. Miami, Florida

The ultimate college central of spring break you do not want to miss. Take a walk down Ocean St. and Collins Ave. Love to shop?  Lincoln Road Mall is the place for you. Any store you’re looking for this mall has it! Remember, have a good time and party till your socks fall off.

2. Nassau, Bahamas

Take a cruise from Miami to the Bahamas with your friends! It’ll be the best vacation of a lifetime with your favorite people. Be sure to check out their popular resort Atlantis. A getaway not only for friends, but with your family as well.

3. California

Plan an itinerary for this one because this state will have you hooked.The Museum of Ice Cream, Melrose Avenue where the best of the best clothing stores are waiting for you, Venice Beach and the list of attractions continue. You name it, Cali has it!

4. Las Vegas, Nevada

Go on an adventure, walk the strip with friends and see what the city has in store for you! The nightlife is amazing featuring a lot of talented people just along the boardwalk. Especially with attractions from museums, malls and theme parks you can’t go wrong with Las Vegas.

5. New York, New York

When I think of this city, “Empire State of Mind” by Jay-Z comes to mind all the time. It never fails.  When Alicia Keys sing, “New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of,” you just know this is somewhere you want to be! The city that never sleeps is waiting for you to stay up all night and make memories. Check out New York Time Square, SoHo and other fashion staples that’ll make you shop till you drop. Or check out a Broadway show! The possibilities are endless.

6. Cancun, Mexico

This vacation will give you a peace of mind like never before. But first, buckle up for taking off because Mexico is next on the list! One of the most popular tourist attractions due to the beaches and parties. This is a great place for you and your friends to soak up the sun this spring break.

7. Arizona

Peace and relaxation are all you need to enjoy a week off from school or work. Visit the Grand Canyon or explore the different cities in Arizona, either way you can’t beat the warm weather there!

Untouchable #UIUC19
The official page for the University of Illinois Her Campus chapter.