Join Her Campus Illinois At “Winter Glamourland!”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Her Campus Illinois proudly presents our third annual “Winter Glamourland” event featuring fashion boutique trunk shows, hair and makeup stations, a photo booth, entertainment, raffle and tons of samples from our amazing sponsors. The event will take place at the Clybourne on Wednesday, December 3, from 7 to 9 p.m. Tickets are $5 in advance and $6 at the door. All proceeds will benefit the Northwestern Settlement in Chicago. Contact any HC member for tickets or send an email to our President, Elizabeth Deuel, at elizabethdeuel@hercampus.com. For more information visit our Facebook event at: bit.do/hcglamourland. We hope to see you there!

The official page for the University of Illinois Her Campus chapter.
A senior at the University of Illinois, Elizabeth spends half of her time in denial of her impending graduation and the other half acting as Editor-in-Chief/ President/Campus Correspondent for the site you're on now, Her Campus Illinois. Her favorite color is pink, which makes this position a match made in heaven. Still trying to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up, her passions lie in writing, digital marketing, social media and fashion. Connect with her on Twitter and Instagram @champaigngirl. And if you prefer good, old fashioned email, reach her at elizabethdeuel@hercampus.com.