Greatest Agendas to Keep Your Life Organized

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Now that the fall semester is back in full swing, our schedules are in turn becoming busier and busier. From homework assignments to meetings to deadlines, it can be easy to get overwhelmed by the massive amount of things to keep track of.

To keep organized—and sane—no collegiate can possibly go without the perfect planner! All it takes is a little research to discover the agenda that’s just right for you. To make it easier, here are some of the best ones out there.

Orange Circle Studio—Do It All Planner

This is my personal favorite! This planner comes in a variety of different colors and patterns to fit your style. It also includes two sheets of miniature stickers with icons for special occasions and events so you can add a cute, personalized touch. Another unique part of this planner is that it has tear-outs in the back for shopping lists and to-do lists. The affordable price is eye-catching too, at only about $15.  

The best part about this planner is that on the pages for each week, every day has its own vertical column. These columns are broken down further into six individual rows. I like to designate a row for each of my classes, that way I can write down the homework due each day. Having a separate row for each class helps me keep the assignments for all of my classes straight. Take a look at a sample of how I use my Do It All Planner:

Bloom Daily Planners—Planning System To-Do Pad

If you’re anything like me, you like to write down big-picture items in your planner, and in addition plan out each day more in-depth. This notepad is an awesome way to be more intentional with what you’d like to accomplish each day. Keep track of meal plans, hydration, to-dos, priorities, and important times each day, then start all over again tomorrow.

Lilly Pulitzer—Agenda

Lilly Pulitzer is famous for its vibrant, beachy patterns. One of the brand’s most popular line of products is its planners. There are lots of different patterns to choose from out of these planners, but all of them will give you a little reminder of summer as you plan away this semester. And, depending on how big you like your agenda, there are three different sizes: medium, large, and jumbo. The only cons to this planner are the price

Erin Condren—LifePlanner

Are there some parts of a planner that you like, but other parts not so much? If you wish you could pick and choose elements of different agendas, then the Erin Condren LifePlanner is definitely for you! Every part of this planner is customizable, including the cover design, the color scheme, and the layout. Best of all is the fact that you can personalize it to include your name, your initials, or your favorite quote on the cover. The only con is the price, which starts at $55.

Photo Sources

https://www.pexels.com/

Original, Maddie Sievers

https://bloomplanners.com/collections/planning-pads/products/daily-planning-system-pad-bloom-design-6-x-9-tear-off-pad

Madeline Sievers is an Advertising student in the College of Media at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. In her spare time, she loves cooking and baking, binge watching, and being with her friends, family, and adorable kitty. Follow her: @merelymadeline
The official page for the University of Illinois Her Campus chapter.