The Best Local Places to Get Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

We are just a few short days away from Halloween! If you are like most students, you waited until the last minute to decide what you want to be. Whether you are dressing up solo or looking for a fun group costume, there are many places in Champaign-Urbana that will get you ready for the holiday. Check out these stores to get yourself dressed and ready to go for Halloween!

1. Ragstock

One of the most popular places to get costumes on-campus is Ragstock. Located right next to Panda Express on the corner of Wright and Green St., Ragstock supplies a multitude of products that will allow you to have so many options with what you want to be. The prices are relatively affordable and will get you dressed in your best Halloween costume yet. 

2. Dallas & Co. Costumes & Magic

Located on University Ave., Dallas & Co. has thousands of costumes and accessories for anything you could ever want to be for Halloween this year. Not only do they sell an endless amount of costumes, but they have a Haunted Room that you can go through while visiting the store. 

3. Party City

Party City is a great location for costumes especially for college students. It stays open until 11 PM on weeknights and 12 AM on weekends, allowing for you to make a late-night, last-minute run if needed. They have a large selection of adult costumes for you and for your friends!

4. Target

Another good option for Halloween costumes is Target! Let’s be honest, we could all spend hours upon hours in Target, so why not just snag your Halloween costume while you are there?!

5. Amazon

If you don’t feel like going out to get a costume, check out Amazon for some great deals on costumes. You can use Amazon Prime to get next day shipping and get your costume in time for Halloween.

These stores are your go-to for getting Halloween-ready. Everyone have a fun, spooky, and safe Halloween!

Photo 1 I Photo 2 I Photo 3 

The official page for the University of Illinois Her Campus chapter.