It’s hard to believe that the semester is practically over, but even harder to believe that we have to start thinking about finals. Some of us go into panic mode, while others decide to blow off studying until the last day.
No matter what, we can all agree that many emotions start flooding into our heads when we start to realize it’s time for finals. We know you can all relate, so here are the stages of finals as told by our favorite show “The Office.”
1. We start to hate our professors.
No matter how much you liked them before, knowing that this person is about to make you study for hours on end makes them your new enemy. We should all just stab Caesar!
2. You start thinking that you don’t need this class anyways and you just give up on trying.
Who cares about this class amiright?
3. Then you realize that if you do poorly, you’ll be dead.
Oh right, our parents care about us doing well in school! I have not met one person who doesn’t go through the initial giving up stage to then realize that they actually have to try.
4. Now we’re finally back on track and we are even acting like the super student we know we can be!
5. Obviously, there is no room for distractions.
6. You get jealous of all of your friends who are out celebrating because they are already done with finals.
It’s the most annoying thing to see all your friends getting ready to go out while you are about to head to the library for hour number eight of studying. Stay strong!
7. The night before your exam, you start slowly freaking out.
8. But then, you realize that all your hard work has paid off and you rocked it.
Don’t let the stress of finals bring you down. We’re all going through the same thing, but just remember that after all the stress, summer begins! And if all else fails, you are Beyoncé, always.