This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

As the weather gets cooler and the days get shorter, it’s time to winter-proof your usual beauty routine. Here’s four products to help protect against chapped lips, dry skin, and dull hair these upcoming months. 

1. Moisturizing Eye Cream 

Between final exams, holidays, and traveling, these next few months can be exhausting. Therefore, investing in an eye cream is a must. Try this moisturizing eye cream from Sephora Collections to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, and dry skin. 

2. Leave-In Conditioner 

Avoid dull, damaged hair this winter by adding a leave-in conditioner to your hair routine. It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner is a cult favorite. Apply to wet or dry hair to smooth hair, eliminate frizz, add shine, and enhance hair’s natural body. You’ll look fresh out of the salon daily. 

3. Hydrating Face Mask 

Treating yourself to a face mask can not only be incredibly relaxing, but will also give you drastic results. Try First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask, which deeply hydrates and calms skin in just 10 minutes.

4. Heavy-Duty Lip Balm 

No matter how many tubes of chapstick you go through this season, your lips are guaranteed to become chapped at one point. Try using a skin salve, such as the Balm Dotcom by Glossier for an ultra-hydrating noisurment for your lips. Bonus: it comes in eight collectable flavors. 

Photo 1 | Photo 2 | Photo 3 | Photo 4

The official page for the University of Illinois Her Campus chapter.