It’s that time of the year again where we try to cram a semester’s worth of studying into one week. With that being said, it also can be one of the most stressful times of the year. Don’t let yourself get too lost in the long nights and countless papers. Here are some motivational quotes I pulled from Pinterest to get you through the last week before summer.
1. “The sun will rise and we will try again.” – Twenty One Pilots
2. “Don’t forget that you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you’re headed.” –Unknown
3. “Beautiful girl, you were made to do hard things so believe in yourself.” – Unknown
4. “You’re not only a ‘she’ or a ‘her’. Make your name sound like something completely, terrifyingly, beautifully out of this world.” – Azeez Aurton
5. “If you have good thoughts… they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
6. “Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself.” – Edmund Lee
7. “The world will break your heart ten ways to Sunday. That’s guaranteed. I can’t begin to explain that or the craziness inside myself or everyone else. But guess what? Sunday’s my favorite day again.” – Silver Linings Playbook
8. “Let your mind and heart rest for a while. You will catch up, the world will not stop spinning for you, but you will catch up. Take a rest.” – Cynthia Go
9. “That’s the beautiful thing about self-love – you wear it like a dress and it becomes more and more exquisite with time.” – April Green
10. “For what it’s worth… it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best of the worst of it.” I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before.I hope you meet people that have a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
Good luck on all your finals and remember that your grades DO NOT define you! You are beautiful, intelligent, loving and kind-hearted. Remember your value does not decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth. Crush your finals and have a wonderful, adventure filled summer!
All The Love,