This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HPU chapter.

I am currently in my eleventh week of my last semester of school, and it’s starting to hit me that I graduate in five weeks. I am beginning to reflect on my college career and what I wish I did during my undergraduate degree.

1. Go to more parties

My freshman year of college consisted of me trying to be the “wannabe party girl” I tried to immerse myself in that lifestyle, but just stopped after a while and I am not totally sure why. I wish I went to more kickbacks and just had chill days at the beach with some good company.

2. Join a club that I knew nothing about

During my college career, I only joined clubs within the college of liberal arts because I was comfortable and I knew the advisors. I wish I joined clubs like Circle K or a volunteer based club.

3. Dorming

I never dormed during my whole collegiate career and a part of me wishes I did. Just the convenience of living on campus seemed really nice instead of commuting.

4. Adventure more

I am a indoor type of person, but I always have these spur of the moment moments where I want to just go on a hike – but, the homework load was real af.

Don’t be me and regret the things you didn’t do during college. This is the time in your life where you are an adult but still can get away with doing immature things and not be penalized for it!

Mariah is 21-years-old senior at Hawaii Pacific University, majoring in Mass Communication concentrating in Advertising and Public Relations and minoring Marketing. On her free time, she likes to join extra-curricular activities at HPU, go to the beach, and hang out with her friends and family.
Katrina Hicks

Northwestern '19

.