Must-Have Products for Spring Break 2018

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HPU chapter.

Check out these must-have products to make your upcoming Spring Break a fun-filled, beauty-tastic, HC-sponsored good time! Also, check out @hercampushawaiipacific on Instagram for a chance to WIN some of these amazing items for FREE! 

Keep that Spring Break tan protected from the sun!

Alba Botanica® Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45 will keep your skin hydrated and protected, no matter if you are staying on the island or visiting another sunny destination this spring break. Made with natural, wonderful ingredients, this revitalizing lotion is non-greasy, quick-absorbing, water resistant, and perfect for daily wear. Coming from someone who normally hates wearing sunscreen – I am so excited to give this product a try!  

SLAY those lids, girl!

These palm-sized Shadow Squad Eyeshadows™ from Almay are great for any day or night look. Each palette offers your favorite shade in satin, matte, metallic, and glitter, and in 15 shades is perfect for any mood!

Beach hair, don’t care

Bed Head makes it so easy to get those perfect beach curls in a flash – take that spring break look with you even as the semester continues! Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray gives you volume, body, and lift that just won’t quit – and Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray helps lock in your favorite wavy or curly style. 

Wine me, dine me

Buxom Cosmetic’s Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in “Wine Me” takes lip color to a whole new level of sexy with lasting, bold, bombshell color. Available in 20 intensely pigmented shades with vibrant lasting wear, Va-Va-Plump will be your new go-to lip product.

Keepin’ it Krazy

We’ve all been in that awful position when you’re nowhere near home and your sandal suddenly breaks. Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles can SAVE YOUR LIFE! Broken jewelry is a thing of the past – Krazy Glue bonds to any wood, metal, plastic, glass, vinyl, or ceramic material.

Sun-kissed skin, so hot we’ll melt your popsicle

If you’re like me and your skin repels the sun, then this product is for you. L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes can help your skin feel like it’s in the Bahamas, even if you’re stuck somewhere cold and gloomy. Color develops in just 2-4 hours for 100% streak-free, natural-looking tan!

Whatever your spring break plans are, these products can help you stay stylish and on point! Don’t forget to check out our Instagram for a chance to win some!

Katrina Hicks

Northwestern '19

.