Living the College Life with Deals and Steals Just For You!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at HPU chapter.

Being a college student can be a bit stressful; academically, socially, and financially. One of the perks of being a student is student discounts and services. While living away from home for the first time, you find yourself always looking for discounts, coupons, and deals to stick to your college-friendly budget. So, to help save you time from Googling every promo code you can find, here is how to live the college life with deals and steals’ just for you.

Spotify and Hulu Bundle:

Spotify has a subscription just for college students and it only takes just a few minutes to get verified. Every student verified only pays $4.99/mo with some additional perks: You get Spotify Hulu and Showtime for just $4.99/mo!

• Hulu (ad-supported) plan

• Showtime

• Listen to music ad-free

• Play anywhere – even offline

• On-demand playback

Amazon Student Prime: 

Shipping To the dorm at Hawaii Pacific University wasn’t an exact science but with Amazon Student Prime you get 2-days free shipping which is a plus but there are a bunch of other perks, such as;

• Amazon Video

• Amazon Music 

• Whole Food Discount

• Amazon Day Exclusive

• The First 6 months are free without charge, so if you decide you’re not into, you can cancel anytime.

UniDays

Unidays is a student discount favorite! After registering an account you have access to a bunch of student exclusive deals as well as year-round discounts. Just to name a few:

• Aries – 20% off

• Casetify – 15% off

• Reebok -50% off

• American Eagle – 20% off

• Apple – up-to $200 off of a new Mac + Free shipping

Bed Bath and Beyond:

As you get into the Fall semester, you will probably be making a visit to Bed Bath and Beyond. You can order everything you need and have it shipped either to the BB&B near your campus or directly to your dorm/apartment. With a 15% student discount.

Hey Everyone! I'm a Military brat which is the reason I love to travel and write as I wrote a blog all about our travels in Japan! I chose HPU because I fell in love with the diversity of ideas and mindset! I'm studying Mass Communication and Criminal Justice with the aspirations of becoming a public affairs specialist someday!