Rapchat: The New Snapchat

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

Snapchat has been around for a while now, but it is getting harder and harder to stay original.  We know all the classic snapchats by now.  The group of friends at a party on the weekend, the group of friends getting brunch at Kimball, or the group of friends with a geotag of the temperature. We get it; it’s cold here on the hill, but here’s a new app that will keep you on your toes and not force you to go crazy looking for good selfie-lighting.

Rapchat allows you to pick your own beat and then rap anything you’d like along with it.  Once you can create your masterpiece you can send it to any friend of your choice.  With over 20 beats to choose from, anything is possible once your beat drops.  You can literally sneeze on the beat and allow it to get sicker.  The plus side to this app is no one can possibly screenshot any of your ugly pics.  If you sign up using Facebook it’s easy to send your new raps to whomever you want.  So just pick a beat, think of a rhyme, and show your friends your new undiscovered skill.