Instagram Baking Accounts You HAVE to Follow this Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

If there is one thing that signals the definitive start of fall, it is the emergence of pumpkin, apple, spices, and streusel into the baking videos that make up the entirety of my Instagram explore page. As a self-appointed Instagram baking connoisseur, I have encountered my fair share of food accounts through endless scrolls. So, in honor of welcoming the fall season and all of its culinary delights, I have created a list of my all-time favorite Instagram food influencers that are ready to lead us in all of our autumn cooking ventures…pumpkin spice latte in hand.

Sarah Fennel

@bromabakery

Sarah is your go-to creator for feel-good content with an aesthetically pleasing feed and unique recipes that she has developed herself. When I stumbled upon her account, I originally came for the recipes, but stayed for her relatable and honest insights into food influencing and her highly anticipated Monday night Tik-Tok compilations.

🍁 My fall pick: Bourbon Snickerdoodle Blondies

Justine Doiron

@justine_snacks

Known for her quirky, innovative, yet accessible recipes, Justine is sure to put a twist on all of the classic fall staples. Her bright and flavorful recipes are accompanied with short and sweet tutorials, insightful voiceovers, and fan-favorite Trader Joe’s haul story posts. We can all count on Justine to put together ultra-creative recipes to wow a dinner party or enjoy all night-in with Halloweentown in the background.

🍁 My fall pick: Brown Butter and Sage Pumpkin Bread

Mallory Oniki

@thepalatablelife

Mallory always serves wholesome content perfect for all the sweet tooths out there. Her positive energy radiates through all of her videos that often include her adorable baby, Emi. The Crumbl copycat series is an absolute goldmine, as well as her grain bowls and erewhon smoothie knock-offs. Although all of her recipes look delicious, her baking content is my personal favorite…and it will soon be yours too.

🍁 My fall pick: Brown Sugar Maple Glaze Cookies

Maggie Michalczyk

@onceuponapumpkin

Living up to her Instagram handle, Maggie’s recipes largely center around pumpkin in the fall, but she has amazing seasonal recipes as well (her summer citrus line-up is hard to beat!) She is also a registered dietician and gives great insight into nutritional values of certain foods and how to incorporate them into your diet in easy and delicious recipes. Also, if you’re looking for a little autumn aesthetic serotonin, a scroll through her fall feed will do the trick!

🍁My fall pick: Fall Farro Salad with Delicata Squash

Elise

@sweetsbyeliseblog

Elise is a fellow college student who is developing delicious dessert recipes so we can easily enjoy all of the fall treats…let’s be sure to show her some support because being a student is hard enough! A self-described classic desserts lover, Elise creates solely sweets, hence the name, so if you are only looking for a new baking endeavor, I would highly recommend her account!

🍁My fall pick: Apple Crumble Cupcakes

Lauren Harkins

Holy Cross '26

Lauren is an article contributor for Her Campus Holy Cross. She is a current undecided freshman who is enjoying getting to know campus and all of the opportunities Holy Cross has to offer! A Massachusetts native, Lauren loves to get outdoors, be active, and explore different areas of New England.