Style

You Need These 5 Cold-Weather Jackets in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Finding winter coats that are fashionable, cozy and a great price all at the same time is hard in recent times. Many shops online have great holiday pricing perfect to keep you warm throughout the winter. Here are five coats that are must-haves in your closet for the wintertime.

Maxi Patched Fleece Coat

This ASOS Design maxi patched fleece coat in pink is guaranteed to keep you warm in any chilly temperature you encounter. The blush pink color is a pop of color for any outfit immediately vamping up your wardrobe. The full-length coat is another plus as it will keep you warm and cozy from head to toe. 

Maxi Faux Fur with Belt

The ASOS Design plush faux fur longline maxi with a belt is definitely a winter must-have. The tie at the waist look is very trendy and is a contrast from the oversized fit. The cream color of the coat can be matched easily with all the holiday colors during the wintertime. 

Faux Leather Puffer Jacket

Urban Outfittersfaux leather puffer jacket is bound to keep you warm when snowflakes are in the air. The snap button pockets are great to keep your belongings in place without risk of losing them. The pointed stand-up collar will guarantee added warmth while looking cute at the same time. 

Faux Fur Print Coat

Missguided‘s premium cream cow print faux fur coat is surely a fashion statement piece that will protect you from cold temperatures. Solid color jackets are mostly seen on everyone during the holiday season but the print is festive and fun. A solid-colored outfit paired with a print coat can be easily dressed up or down. The oversized coat will keep anyone warm during the winter. 

Corduroy Jacket is Snow Approved

Topshop‘s Blush Corduroy Ski Jacket is capable of keeping you warm in the most extreme conditions. The jacket is part of Topshop’s SNO collection that can be worn skiing. Most skiing jackets are not so fashionable but many wear them for the warmth that is guaranteed. This jacket is perfect for a fashionable-friendly skiing trip or if you experience negative number temperatures.

Staying warm throughout the winter can now be done with fashionable pieces. Winter statement pieces that are great for any occasion are the best way to go. 

Hello! My name is Farrah :)