This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

One of the best tools to use to get to know more about your sign and birthchart is through fun, interactive apps. With so many to choose from, we narrowed down our top five astrology apps. From daily horoscopes to in-depth descriptions of each sign in your birthchart, these apps will no doubt answer all of your zodiac questions. Check out our list below and get downloading!

The Pattern 

First on our list is The Pattern. This app became popular on social media for its eerily accurate horoscopes. Even Channing Tatum has talked about it, bewildered on how well the app knew all the deep feelings he discussed with his therapist. It’s okay Channing, it’s just astrology. The app uses your birthday and the exact time you were born to create a personality profile to track your transits (cycles). You can even add your friends and see what cycles you both share. The best part is: you can be read to filth for free! 

Sanctuary 

Sanctuary is ranked second on our list for its user-friendly setup. The app gives you a daily horoscope based on the transits currently happening in the sky in an easy to read text messaging format. It even offers users special membership perks such as setting up a birth chart reading with a qualified astrologer as well as unlocking the more advanced guides. However, for those of you who are not ready for a membership just yet, the app offers the basic free guides to help you learn more about your astrological journey. 

Co-Star 

This app gained popularity for its cryptic daily notifications, but this app offers more than just that. Co-Star provides its users daily horoscopes as well as a full chart reading to better understand yourself. You can even add friends to compare your charts! Co-Star can be inaccurate at times when it comes to calculating your placements, but the good news is every feature on Co-Star is completely free.

Astro Guide 

Made by the astrologers at Vice, Astro Guide is a great app for your daily horoscope for your sign. It also provides a short blurb on how to navigate the cosmic events that are happening each day. This app also allows you to add friends to better understand and interact with all the people in your life. Astro Guide has other features for premium members if you are looking for more information about your love life and an in-depth forecast of your moon sign. But if you are just looking for a quick daily forecast and artsy images to spice up your horoscope, this is the perfect app for you!

My Horoscope 

Last on our list is My Horoscope. After entering your birth date and time, this app breaks down your daily horoscope into different categories such as emotions, career, health, love and luck. Unlike the apps mentioned above in this list, My Horoscope also provides an in-depth monthly horoscope including specific dates to watch to note in your calendar. Every other feature on this app must be paid for with their premium membership, however, we think that the monthly readings are worth the download.

We hope you enjoyed this list of apps as much as we enjoyed curating it for you! Now, get to downloading and learn more about yourself and your birthchart!

Nicole is a sophomore at Hofstra University majoring in Journalism with a minor in Creative Writing. She enjoys writing moody poems, adding clothes to her Depop cart and bringing up astrology in any and every conversation. Also, did she mention she is a scorpio?
Rylee Johnston is senior at Hofstra University studying  journalism. She has a passion for traveling and entertainment, and even spent four months abroad in London. When she isn't blogging about her travels, you can find her watching The Bachelor or planning her next adventure. Follow her on Instagram @ryleejuanita.