Written in the Stars: Mid-Semester Motivation For the Signs

Mercury is officially out of retrograde, so it’s time to celebrate and conquer the rest of Pisces season! With midterms creeping upon us, we thought we’d provide the signs with some motivational mantras to help you get through this mid-semester slump and excited for a much-needed spring break.

1. 1. Aries

Self-care is okay! When you're constantly jumping from one thing to another, take a step back and put your energy towards recharging yourself.

2. 2. Taurus 

Every day won't be easy, but it's the little steps that count. Keep pushing through!

3. 3. Gemini

Good things take time. Don't stress if everything doesn't seem like it's going according to plan. 

4. 4. Cancer 

Surround yourself with positive people. Leave the negativity behind with Mercury in retrograde.

5. 5. Leo

Trust your instincts and don't be scared if things aren't going your way right now. Not every day will be a perfect one.

6. 6. Virgo

Try to see the best in situations. If you're going through something right now, just know that this feeling is temporary and better days are ahead of you.

7. 7. Libra

Don't be afraid to ask for help! You don't always have to take on everything at once.

8. 8. Scorpio

Let things occur at their own pace. Try not to rush things and let life happen as it should.

9. 9. Sagittarius 

Go with the flow and don't let unexpected situations consume you. You can't control everything, and that's okay.

10. 10. Capricorn 

It's okay to feel things. Don't bottle up your emotions. It's okay to let go sometimes.

11. 11. Aquarius 

You can say no to things instead of pleasing others. Put yourself first. 

12. 12. Pisces

It's your season! Keep on thriving and having a good time.

Don't let Mercury in retrograde keep your spirits down. Use this time to recharge and refocus before you destress over spring break.