Written in The Stars: Gifts To Get Each Sign

Holiday shopping can be stressful, but don’t fret. We compiled a list of the best gifts to get each of the signs this holiday season!

1. 1. Aries – A skiing trip

Always on the move, Aries would appreciate a gift that would be more of an experience than an item. Whether it be a Groupon for a skiing trip or tickets to their favorite sports team, Aries loves to keep their bodies busy with activities. Gifting them something they can do rather than something they can use is the perfect gift for an Aries.

2. 2. Taurus – A cozy throw

Taurus is known to be a sign that enjoys the small luxuries of life. A cozy throw to accentuate their room decor and keep them warm this winter fulfills the luxurious and practical sides of Taurus. You get extra brownie points if its cashmere!

3. 3. Gemini – Polaroid Camera

Geminis love to explore and experience everything the world has to offer. A great gift for this air sign would be a cute polaroid camera so they can capture all the memories and experiences they have in the upcoming new year.

4. 4. Cancer – Basket of bath bombs

Water sign Cancer loves to be pampered and enjoy the quality time they spend by themselves. A basket of their favorite scented bath bombs would be a great gift to give the Cancer in your life who needs to be pampered more often. Maybe throw in some candles with the basket to make their self-care time more special.

5. 5. Leo – An eye catching scarf 

Leo loves to be eye-catching in any way they can. So, this holiday season, gift them a scarf that will earn the Leo in your life a well-deserved compliment. Whether it be a bold color, animal print, or pattern, make sure the scarf is striking and reflects their bold personality.

6. 6. Virgo – A planner

Organized and prepared Virgo would appreciate a gift they can use in their everyday lives. A perfect gift would be a planner for the new year to keep track of their busy schedules.

7. 7. Libra – Skincare Products

Ruled by Venus (the planet of beauty), Libras love all things beauty-related. Stopping by Sephora and getting them some quality skincare products for the harsh cold season is a lovely gift that Libras would greatly appreciate. Be sure to ask if them if there are any face masks they’ve been meaning to try (we’re sure they have a list)!

8. 8. Scorpio – Crystals

Fascinated by the occult and all things spiritual, the perfect gift to give the Scorpio in your life are some beautiful crystals. Scorpios love anything that they can read and learn more about, especially if it is on the spiritual or darker side. Scorpios are sentimental too, so writing out what the crystal is and does and why you got it for them will make their gift extra special.

9. 9. Sagittarius – Personalized bag tag or cute passport holder

Always traveling and on-the-go, your Sagittarian friend will love any travel accessory. Remind them of home with a cute personalized gift they can add to their suitcase or carry their belongings in. 

10. 10. Capricorn – A yoga mat

Career-driven and always looking to get ahead, get your Capricorn friend something that will help them relax every once in a while. A yoga mat can not only teach them new skills but motivate them to take time for themselves.

11. 11. Aquarius – Concert tickets

Whether it’s to their favorite artist or a rising band, give the gift of an experience to your Aquarian friend. Always attached to their device, this will be the perfect Instagrammable gift that they can upload or turn into their next video project.

12. 12. Pisces – A dream journal

Escaping reality is what Pisces are best known for, and what better way for them to document their daydreams than in a journal! They are always looking for creative outlets to express themselves, and a journal or blank canvas is the perfect way for them to bring their dreams to life.

If you're stuck on finding that perfect gift, let the stars guide you with this list!