This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Here we are at the end! It’s been an amazing year here at Hofstra and I guess time really does fly when you’re having fun because I can’t believe it’s already over. Here’s how you should spend your last week on campus:

Don’t let finals stop you from doing something fun! This is the last week you have with your friends so spend it doing something together. Go out to dinner at your favorite restaurant, go on a summer shopping trip, or just hang out and enjoy what time we have left. Leave some room for studying, but take advantage of these last days!

OSLA is still holding Stressbusters this week so keep checking them out! There will be lots of free food, yoga classes, and other ways for you to get your mind off of tests and have some fun.

It’s that time again, free late night breakfast! This event will be Monday night at 10:00 p.m. in the Student Center. This one is a personal favorite of mine, it’s always a treat to enjoy a study break with friends and since our meal plans are non-existent now, stock up on lots of food. Make sure to get their early, the line is always super long.

Have a free moment? Make a senior a gift this week! Think of a graduating senior who you look up to and do something to show you appreciate them. Write a letter, decorate a frame, or make them a graduation care package. They’ll love that you thought about them and it’ll be a nice way to wish them luck as they start their next chapter. Congrats and good luck to all the seniors, we’ll miss you!

Good luck on finals and have a great summer! See you in September! 

Keegan Bedinger is the new Week Ahead Section Editor. She is a sophomore studying journalism and psychology. Keegan is also a staff member at WRHU and a member of She’s the First on campus. She is very passionate about the field of journalism, Katy Perry and her dog! She’s thrilled to be joining Hofstra’s Her Campus team!
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!