The Week Ahead: 2/24/14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Hey collegiettes! Happy Pride Week! This week is all about celebrating our school, so get involved and roll pride!  

Is there a leader on campus that inspires you? Let them and the whole school know by sharing your story on The Wall of Leadership. This Wednesday from 11am-1pm in the Student Center is your chance to acknowledge those that have helped you along the way throughout your Hofstra journey.

Dancing and pizza! Need I say more? Don’t miss free pizza and a dance battle in the student center this Friday at 4pm put on by Entertainment Unlimited. A perfect way to start your weekend!

Check out Open Mic Night this Friday night at 7pm in HofUSA. Whether it’s spoken word or singing, this is your chance to perform.

Have a fabulous week! 

Keegan Bedinger is the new Week Ahead Section Editor. She is a sophomore studying journalism and psychology. Keegan is also a staff member at WRHU and a member of She’s the First on campus. She is very passionate about the field of journalism, Katy Perry and her dog! She’s thrilled to be joining Hofstra’s Her Campus team!
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!