This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Happy finals collegiettes! It’s that time of year when we surrender our sanity to late nights in the library and espresso, lots of espresso. Here’s what you can do this week to survive the stress. Good luck!

Running low on your meal plan or want to eat your stress away? Perfect! The Late Night Breakfast is this Monday night at 10:00 p.m. in the Student Center. Don’t miss the chance to take a study break with lots of free food!

Celebrate finals being over by enjoying a timeless tradition. The New York Dance Theatre will be performing the Nutcracker in the Adams Playhouse this Friday at 2:00p.m. and 7:00 p.m. A little relaxation and some ballet will be just what you need.

Stessbusters are continuing this week! Allow yourself some time to get a massage, get some cardio in while punching your stress out, and enjoy free food all week long. For a full list of stressbusters with dates and times click here.

Have a fabulous week and rock those finals! 

Keegan Bedinger is the new Week Ahead Section Editor. She is a sophomore studying journalism and psychology. Keegan is also a staff member at WRHU and a member of She’s the First on campus. She is very passionate about the field of journalism, Katy Perry and her dog! She’s thrilled to be joining Hofstra’s Her Campus team!
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!