This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Hey there collegiate, we’ve got a great week ahead of us:

Since you’re all the motivated, go-getters I know you to be, don’t miss this awesome opportunity to see the amazing Intern Queen, Lauren Berger, speak here at Hofstra! She’s a pro on all things internships and has teamed up with The Limited to come to our campus to spread her wealth of knowledge! This event will be Monday, November 18th at 7pm in the student center theater.

RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/754890924528077/

Additionally, this event includes another awesome opportunity for HU students to attend a festive little party at our local The Limited store which will include raffles, refreshments and special discounts! Transportation is being provided so make sure you save your spot. This will be held on Friday, November 22nd at 6PM.

RSVP here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/in-store-exclusive-with-hofstra-and-the-limited-tickets-9286077909?aff=efbnend

During this week’s common hour face your fears and get some wonderful public speaking tips at Academic Success Panel’s interactive public speaking workshop. This event will take place in CV Starr Room 208 on Wednesday, November 20th at 11:30-12:30 PM.

Looking to add a bit of culture to your week? Check out the Fall Dance Concert presented by the Department of Drama and Dance! This event will take place in the John Adams Play House on 11/21-11/24 at 8PM. This event costs only $10 for students with their Hofstra ID’s.

Finally, for all you sports fans out there be sure to go cheer on the Hofstra Women’s Basketball game versus Virginia Tech on Saturday, November 23 at 7PM in the Mack Sports Complex!

Have a beautiful week! 

I'm a sophomore at Hofstra University majoring in international business and minoring in sociology and chinese language! Follow me @RachelTrotta
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!