Tune-In Tuesday: Jingle Ball Blues

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.
If you’re like me, you weren’t able to purchase tickets or win them over the radio for Z100’s annual Jingle Ball that is coming up this Friday, December 11. That’s okay though. Just because you can’t see these artists, doesn’t mean you can’t throw your own little party and jam out to some of the best songs on the radio. Grab a bunch of your friends, make a playlist and wear some Santa hats. 
Here are some songs to put together your very own Jingle Ball. 

1: Cake By The Ocean, DNCE

2: How Deep Is Your Love, Calvin Harris ft. Disciples 

3:She Looks So Perfect, 5 Seconds of Summer 

4: Confident, Demi Lovato 

5: Chains: Nick Jonas 

6: Clarity: Zedd 

7: Something Big: Shawn Mendes

8: Talking Body, Tove Lo 

9: Neon Lights, Demi Lovato 

10: Alessia Cara, Here 

11: One Call Away, Charlie Puth

12: Love Myself, Hailee Steinfeld 

13: Can’t Feel My Face, The Weekend

14: Same Love, Selena Gomez 

15: Hey Everybody, 5 Seconds of Summer 

16. Worth It, Fifth Harmony 

17. Levels, Nick Jonas 

18: Hold Me Up, Conrad Sewell 

19: Locked Away, R. City ft. Adam Levine 

20: Stitches, Shawn Mendes

Of course, these aren’t the only songs performed by these artists, but this goes to show that there is a continuous and giant mix of songs that can form the perfect Jingle Ball playlist. You don’t have to put them in order of artist; you can shuffle them to create a random mix of good times. Don’t get the blues, enjoy that you can jam out with all your awesome friends!
Hi everyone! I'm 21 years old, studying Journalism with minors in Creative Writing and Marketing. Her Campus has given me place to write what I want, and I' so glad to share these articles with you!
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.