Top 3 Bravo Reality TV Shows to Binge Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Do you ever just want to watch reality television without the fear that your favorite is going to be sent home? Do you want to imagine living a lavish lifestyle with backstabbing friends? If so, Bravo has the perfect lineup of binge-worthy shows for you.

​1. The Real Housewives Franchise

Orange County: The O.C. are the OG’s. Orange County was the first installment of the franchise in 2006. Vicki Gunvalson is still the star of the show and she won’t let you forget it. The fake boobs may be big, but the drama is bigger.

(source: Giphy)

New Jersey: They yell, they fight and they flip tables. Well, Teresa Giudice did at least in the first season. After serving her prison sentence, Teresa is now dealing with her husband, Joe, being locked up. Now, she’s addressing her family issues, especially with her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga, and the fall-out of her friendship with Jacqueline Laurita.

(source: Giphy)

New York: You’ve probably been to half of the locations that the housewives, including Ramona Singer and Bethenny Frankel, have been to on the show. Just call yourself a New York City housewife minus the luxurious Manhattan pad or huge vacation mansion that Dorinda “made nice” for her pals.

(source: Make A Gif)

Atlanta: Rumors are swirling that NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak may be coming back to the show to stir up some serious drama. For now, those rumors are uncomfirmed. In other news, Phaedra Parks’s husband is serving time alongside Teresa Giudice husband, Joe.

(source: Blavity)

Beverly Hills: The country’s most famous zip code does not disappoint. These ladies are the next-door neighbors of Hollywood’s most famous celebrities. You could only dream of living Lisa Vanderpump’s lifestyle filled with cute animals and a large mansion overlooking the city.

(source: Tumblr)

2. Ladies of London

Think of the real housewives, only with titles. With a mix of Americans and Brits, the group consists of London’s biggest socialites, including Caroline Stanbury and Julie Montagu, who is the Viscountess Hinchingbrooke. Basically, Ladies of London is just another installment of the Real Housewives and it is just as addicting.

(source: Giphy)

3. Vanderpump Rules

Lisa Vanderpump may run the show at her West Hollywood restaurant, SUR (which stands for Sexy Unique Restaurant), but the drama revolves around the young wait staff who seem to take more vacations than actual shifts. Nevertheless, these twenty and thirty-somethings never really left the high school drama behind, but it sure it fun to watch.

(source: The Hollywood Gossip)

Abby is a senior journalism major and writing studies minor at Hofstra University. At Her Campus Hofstra, she previously held the positions of Vice President and Social Media Director before becoming co-Campus Correspondent. Abby was a social media intern at BeautyRx, a skin care company based in Manhattan, and an editorial intern at Skincare.com, which is owned and operated by L'Oréal Paris.