This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Back to school is undoubtedly one of the most stressful times of the year. With changing schedules, clubs, and a plethora of other responsibilities- it can be hard to manage everything. With the right planner though, managing your schedule can become so much easier. 

A planner will be one of the most important items in your bag, so it is imperative to chose one that is functional for you. With so many different options and styles, finding the right planner can be just as hard as making sure you have time for all of your classes and activities. 

These are the best boss girl certified planners to make sure you start your fall semester off right. 

The Happy Planner

The Happy Planner is a bright and cheerful planner that boasts motivational messages and fun colors. With so many different options, there is definitely a style for your inner boss girl. Plus, The Happy Planner is so uniquely customizable with so many stickers and add-ons that you can truly make this planner yours. The Happy Planner even gives you the option to build your own planner with a kit. They offer 3 different sizes, as well as yearly planners and 18 month planners. 

Ink + Volt

Ink + Volt provides aesthetic planners for the minimalist boss girl who doesn’t want anything too flashy. This company sells both dated and undated planners in a multitude of colors, as well as a few stickers and tabs to stay organized. Despite being very minimal, Ink + Volt makes luxurious planners. However, this luxury lends these planners as being one of the more expensive ones with prices ranging in the $40-$50 range. 

Blue Sky

Blue Sky has so many different options for planners than can be tailored and customized to your preferences, including the option to create your own planner online. Besides their pre-made spiral bound, hardcover planners and their weekly padded refillable planners, Blue Sky gives you the option to create and personalize your planner. The best part? Blue Sky also has a wide range in pricing that can also fit your budget while you’re out achieving your best boss girl life. 

Ban.Do

For the boss girl who loves to fill her life with color, Ban.Do offers brightly colored and different styled planners. Every planner comes with “stickers, compliments, to-do’s, and more” as featured on their website in the option of 12 or 17 months. Plus, these planners are as cute as they are affordable with prices ranging from $20-$32. 

BestSelf Co. 

BestSelf Co. offers minimal, undated planners in either charcoal or navy, with the option to personalize it with a monogram. These planners are 13 weeks filled with a “productivity and positivity system for inevitable goal success” as featured on their website. This planner is for the boss girl who likes to give back because with every order, BestSelf Co. donates one meal to feeding America. While a one-time purchase of this planner is $31.99, there is the option to subscribe and save 10% on every order. 

If you have a busy schedule and need a tool for organization, a planner is always the right way to go. These planners are all customizable in order to fit your needs so you can stay on track and keep note of the things that matter most to you. Happy planner shopping, and keep living your best boss girl life. 

Gabriella is a senior Public Relations major and Political Science minor at Hofstra University. She is a member of WRHU 887. FM and Alpha Epsilon Phi. Gabriella would like to work as a lobbyist focusing on educational and women's rights.