This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Year: Freshman

Major: Undecided/Communications

What She’s Wearing:

Tights: Target

Boots: Steve Madden

Shirt: Forever 21

Scarf: Boscovs

Jacket: I forgot. It’s an older jacket.

How would you describe your style?

It’s kind of eclectic. As you can see, I like to throw in a little bit of punk every now and then so I really like these boots because they have studs on them.

What is your favorite place to shop?

Probably Forever 21, I find myself going there pretty often.

Do you have a favorite fashion accessory?

These boots! I really like them. They go with pretty much everything!

If you could raid any celebrity’s closet, whose closet would you choose?

I’m not really sure. I really like Jennifer Lawrence’s red carpet style! So if I had the chance to go on a red carpet, I would totally steal her look.

Did you grow up with any fashion role models?

I watched “What Not To Wear” on TLC so Stacey London and Clinton Kelly were like my role models.

MN native navigating NY one selfie at a time. Senior Journalism student at Hofstra University and current HC Chapter Advisor.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!