This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Kristina Shafranski

Major: Music

What She’s Wearing:

Tank top: Forever 21

Jeans: American Eagle

Boots: DSW

Scarf: My best friend knitted it for me!

Sweater: I believe H&M

Bag: Marshalls

Bracelets: Alex and Annie

Nail polish: Essie

What are your favorite places to shop?

I like to shop at Forever 21 and H&M. I also love Zara, it’s very casually elegant and I believe that reflects my style!

Do you have a go-to outfit?

Actually it’s pretty much exactly what I’m currently wearing: jeans, boots, tank top, and a solid color top.

Do you have any favorite accessories?

My Alex and Ani bracelets and my Michael Kors watch. I like how they compliment any outfit I decide to wear while adding an elegant touch. I like the Alex and Ani bracelets because they each have an individual charm and meaning.

If you could attend any runway show during fashion week, which designer would you chose?

I would definitely see Sherri Hill’s show. I perform and I like her style of dresses. I would love to own her whole spring collection.

You perform? Are you a part of any performing groups at Hofstra?

Yes, I love to sing! I’m apart of the Hofstra Opera Theater. I’m also a member of the Student Government Association!

MN native navigating NY one selfie at a time. Senior Journalism student at Hofstra University and current HC Chapter Advisor.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!