Stocking Stuffers for Every Type of Friend

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

The holiday season is in full swing and it truly is the most wonderful time of the year! It’s the season of giving and showing the ones you love, just how much you care. But the holidays can also be stressful. If you can’t stop worrying about what to get everyone on your list this year don’t worry, you’re not alone. From the fitness fanatic to the makeup pro, these stocking stuffers are sure to please everyone on your list. Surviving this holiday season just got a lot simpler with the HC Survival Kit.  

For the Makeup Pro: Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist™ PRO Palette & Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara

Some girls are satisfied with a little concealer and a quick swipe of mascara, while others need a good 40+ minutes to do a full face of makeup just to run to the grocery store. If your friend is the later of the two, then these Tarte Cosmetic products are the perfect stocking stuffer for them! The Tarteist™ PRO Palette is full of glam matte shades for every day wear with a few shimmery shades to spice things up. The Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara makes lashes look naturally defined and voluminous.

For the Fitness Fanatic: #ActuallySheCan + Le Motto Activewear Tanks

Every workout junkie loves new activewear. These tanks are both comfortable and inspirational, an essential combination to a good workout. #ActuallySheCan is a female empowerment campaign by Allergan, a leader in women’s healthcare. Le Motto creates stylish, positive graphic-wear that expresses kind thoughts. These tanks will make anyone smile. 

For the Practical Thinker: Krazy Glue All-Purpose Singles

Some friends insist upon you not buying them anything for the holidays. For the friend who has everything and wants nothing, a practical, yet small gift is the way to go. Everyone finds themselves in bind sooner or later, whether it be when they break their favorite souvenir from spring break or drop their earring. That’s where Krazy Glue comes in to save the day! The super-strong, fast-drying adhesive comes in all-purpose, 4 count singles, perfect for taking on the go. 

For the Badass Beauty Babe: Being by Sanctuary Bath Products

Who doesn’t love a job spa day? From bath bombs to shower gels, treat yo’ self just got a whole lot easier with the brand Being by Sanctuary Spa. The UK brand recently made its way to the US and into the hearts of millennial babes everywhere with there fruity-scented, super affordable spa products. There products like this Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream make great little stocking stuffers for all your friends. 

For the Nature Obsessed: Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

For the person on your list who is completely committed to using natural products, Alba Botanica® has a mission to Do Beautiful. Their line of botanically-based, 100% vegetarian beauty products for skin, hair, and body are friendly for people, animals, and the earth!  This season, give the gift of a gentle wake-up call with this fast fix, effective cooling gel for tired, puffy eyes. Family and friends alike will appreciate this sensational pocket-sized lifesaver made with cucumber, green tea, and caffeine. 

Jessica is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Hofstra University's Her Campus Chapter. Jessica, from New Jersey, is a journalism major and psychology minor at Hofstra University. As a dedicated member of her college's Her Campus chapter since her freshman year, she has held the role of staff writer, Snapshot editor, Secretary and now CC. Outside of Her Campus, Jessica's publications include JeannineMorris.com, TheCelebrityCafe.com, FashionWeek.com, The Hofstra Chronicle and the Long Island Report, where she is also a student editor. In her spare time Jessica enjoys being outdoors, camping and hiking, snowboarding in the winter, hitting the Jersey Shore beaches in the summer, working out and spending time with her friends, family, and pets. Check out her fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog at http://Jessie-Leigh.com.